Request For An Unban

Found yourself banned/muted? File an appeal here.
Some cases you are not eligible for this.
Hanyma
BearCub

Request For An Unban

Post by Hanyma » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:25 am

Hello! I am a brand new person to the server. I came on with a friend, and a person who also came (don't really know him too well) while he checks the server out. At the time, I believe there were quite a few staff members. Including at least a helper, admin, and three owners. I was aware that my friend got quite rude with the staff member Lily and so was the other person we were with.

Now I am known to be quite polite and friendly with everyone I meet. I tend not to insult people because it is not the way that I act. Even during the whole ordeal I had never once insulted or was in any way overly rude to anyone. I will admit the only time I had ever spoken up was to say that if a person came to the server, then they are technically a member. Other than that, I kept to myself and out of the way of the argument.

In the end, when an admin (Timothy I believe) took charge and banned the two I was with, Lily (helper) said that I was an associate and therefore I was permanently banned from your server as well.

Don't believe me to have come onto your server just to fool around and leave right afterword. I have taken an interest in the server itself and would've enjoyed trying it out. Especially when I had seen a mode for creative on it. It did really sadden me to be banned before I truly got to know anyone as I do like smaller community servers.

I guess what I am trying to say is to get to know me before banning me. I would like to get a chance because banning me for knowing the person that was initially causing the disturbance was slightly harsh.

My ign is also Hanyma. If anyone would be willing to talk more about this, I would be glad to. Have a good day!

Scorpionvssub
Site Admin

Re: Request For An Unban

Post by Scorpionvssub » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello Hanyma,

Thanks for your appeal on the matter.
I'm sorry you've had this experience involving other people.
I've talked it over with the staff and we've decided to give you another chance to show us how you describe to normally be.

I have personally unbanned you so you are more than welcome to rejoin and play on our server :)

Hope to see you soon!
Owner of BearCraft
Link: survival.bearcraft.nl